Sunday 31 March 2013

Little Adventure on Easter Day!

Hello Everyone!! 
1st of all, I have decided to change my name into Hako, since Boxy is a boy's name and I'M A GIRL!

So, today I went out and I had a little adventure, here's the story..



What's wrong Hako?
Mama, can I go out for a bit?
Sure... 

I'll be home soon
Careful.. 
Hmm...
Who's that?
Hi there, I'm Hako. Why are you crying?
Hello, I'm Mintsy. I got problem
What problem?
Come, I show you
Look! My eggs are disappeared!! 
Don't worry Mr.Mintsy, I will help you find your eggs
Really? Thank you very much!!
I shall try to search here
Is that ... 
An egg? 
It is an egg!! 
Gotta bring it back to Mr. Mintsy...
Hup.. Hup.. Hup.. 
Hello Mr. Mintsy, I have found your egg!
Oh.. My.... Thank you so much! But I have 3 eggs in total... 
Then, I put this egg back to the nest first
Don't worry Mr. Mintsy, I'm sure your eggs are okay.
I hope so!
Could it be here?
I need to climb down.... 
Almost.. Almost... Aarrrgg!! ugh... pain.... 
Oohh!! Another one!! 
Yay! Found another egg!
Here you go Mr. Mintsy, 1 more to search!
Could it be outside? Hello egg, are you here?
Must... Get out... Yay, I'm outside the house.. 
Mr.Egg, are you outside here?
Hup... Hup...
Is that an egg? *rustle*rustle* Yay! Found the last egg!!
*Huff...Huff...*
There you go Mr. Misty, all your 3 eggs are found and safe!
OMG!! Thank you!! I love you very much~!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Ughh... You're welcome, but... I can't breath, Mr. Mintsy... 
I'm home~
Hello mama, I'm home~
Aiya! Where have you been? You are so dirty!  Go and take a bath... I have prepared it..
Okay, mama!
Aaah, it's fluffy and warm... No peeking!! *shoo...*

So, that's my adventure for today! 
Happy Easter Day!! (Though it's already too late)
Last but not least!



Good night and sleep tight!
Hako~ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment