Thursday 11 April 2013

Little Guest

Mama have been doing this guy for weeks and still haven't done! I'm having no patient anymore, I wanna play and go out with mama. Let's have a look on how's the progress on this guy.

There you are mama
Still doing on this guy?
Yea, this guy is tough...
How you do it mama?
I show you, put the needle through the stitch
put the tread and pull over
Sounds like troublesome for me...

10 minutes later...
All done~
Mama, I think he needs a hair cut! His hair looks like hobo...
Yes! He's going to 'salon' now...
*Snip....Snip...Snip....*
All done~
Yay! Mama, is he our new family?
Oh, he's only a guest for couple of weeks. His name is Shou
Hello Shou, I'm Hako... Yoroshiku~
Hello Hako, Nice to meet you.You better be a good guest... Hahaha...
 Hahaha.. Sorry for the trouble... 
Wow, Shou... You sure is so TALL!!! ∑(O_O;)
Hahahaha, yes I am!!!
At last mama has finish making this Shou, now I get to play and go out with mama!! I hope Shou don't follow us!! Coz I wanna be with mama!! ಠ_ಠ



Well that's all,
Thank you for reading~ ♥
Hako

No comments:

Post a Comment