Saturday 19 April 2014

Egg hunt!!

Today is another sunny day!
I will go to the park for a walk and relax
ah, the park.. the sounds of birds.. so relaxing, so calming...  
Who is that??
a sheep with hoody?
Hello there, I'm Hako
Hello! I'm Yan Yan Machiko
What's going on?
My eggs, they have been hidden by rabbit :'(
How do they looks like?
*plup*plup*plup* 
They looks like these
Okay, I will help you search for them!
Egg-san... are you here?
Maybe they are here... hmmm.. Let's go this way...
There's something hiding there... 
Ahh!! It's the eggs!
I need something to carry these pretty eggs
Is that... a net?
Yay! A net! I can use this to carry the eggs, but I must remove the sticks first!
I can do this!
Huff!! That's one...
I'm gonna use my super kick to remove these!! 
Hup! Hup!
Off you go!!
Now, a giant one... uggh.... 
I can do this!! PUSH! PUSH!!!!
Yay! got my net!
Hako didn't know that she got little help from mom to push that giant stick
Here we go...
one egg, two eggs, three eggs...
Hup! Let's search for more eggs!!
What's that hiding in grass?
More eggs!! Yaay! I'm lucky!
Let's put you in a safe place now...
You too...
and of course you too!!
Looks like everyone is safe now...
Could there be more in here??
Hello eggs!! Are you here??
Uuuu!! Look at that!! Shiny....
Gotta safe you two...
There are two more of us near by here... (The egg telepathy to Hako)
Are those eggs down here?
How did you two get stuck at there??
It's pretty high from here... *gulp* 
Don't worry! I will come and safe you two...
Slowly... Slowly....
Almost there....
Hup! Here we are... 
All safe...
Let's go back now.... 
ughh... these rocks are hard to climb... plus my short legs.. ughh...
Finally... no more rocks to climb...
Oops.... looks like one of the eggs roll out from the net...
Hako! Hako! Look back!!
Looks like Hako didn't realise it...
Let's go back to Miss Yan Yan now...
We are almost there
Here we are!
Hello! I'm back.. I found all your eggs
Welcome back! I've been waiting for you.. Phew, you come back safely!
Return to your mama now
Are these all of them Miss Yan Yan?
Hmmm... Let me count them...
1...2..3..4..5..6..7....10...13....
We are missing one egg!!
Oh nooo!! It must have roll out when I climb the rock.. :'(((
Well, looks like nothing can be done now... Hope that the egg survive...

At the same time....



~ The End ~


(\-/)                                                                 (\-/)
(='.'=)                                                              (='.'=)
o(")-(")  -------------------------------------------  (")-(")o









/(^ x ^)\  -----------------  /(=⌒x⌒=)\








Actually what happened was




(\-/)
(='.'=)
(")-(")o
Have a nice holiday everyone!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment